I’ve been called on to help companies go green on all levels—from the most basic (literally greening the office and talking to the staff) to connecting businesses to resources and potential partners to enhance their sustainability initiatives. I also provide market research on my audience, media consultation, and act as a brand ambassador or spokesperson (or sometimes a spokesmommy).
If you’re interested in having me speak or do a demonstration, please email for availability, references, and fees.
Past talks include:
- Stone Barns Center For Food and Agriculture
- Seventh Generation
- 92Y Tribeca
- The Monadnock Literary and Arts Festival
- Slow Food NYC Book Club
- Element Hotels
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
- Green Schools Alliance
- Bertelsmann’s Inaugural Worldwide BeGreen Day
- Hawkins International Public Relations
- Green Depot
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- City and Country School
- The West Village Nursery School
- The Ethical Culture School
- Posman Books
- West Village Parents
- The Hudson River Park Mother’s Group
- Child Grows In Brooklyn Baby Expo